No upcoming events at the moment
Tue, Sep 01 | Online Drawing
"Joekers" Wild Weekly Raffle - Sept. 1
Drawing Entry Is Closed
Time & Location
Sep 01, 2020, 10:05 PM – 10:10 PM
About the Event
- Each week begins a new draw. Entries cost $5 each and are good for one entry into that weeks’ drawing. You may purchase as many entries as you wish.
- Venmo entries are preferred until rehearsals are in "full open" status. They should be directed to the JAFSB Venmo. See rule 10.
- Game will run a minimum of 8 weeks, if the joker card is revealed during that time, the cards will be reset, and game will begin from the top.
- 25% of the entry will go towards the weeks' pot drawing, 25% will go to JAFSB and 50% will go to the grand prize.
- Entries must be received by 8pm the night of the draw electronically or by 8:30pm in person. This is to allow Ryan & Matt to compile the appropriate names before rehearsal.
- Each entry is a name into the bucket and will be drawn at the conclusion of rehearsal each Tuesday.
- The winner will receive 25% of that weeks’ collection plus the chance to draw a car from a deck of 53. If the winner draws the joker, they will receive the grand prize pot and the game will conclude. Each card will be in a numbered envelope (1-53), so the player should pick via number.
- If the winner does not reveal the joker, the grand prize will roll until the following week.
- Grand prize will be updated on the bulletin board each week as well as in weekly e-mail updates.
- Player need not be present at time of drawing but should pick a card number ahead of time so that card maybe revealed at the conclusion of rehearsal at witness of other members. Venmo entries should clearly state: "Joker, Name, Card#" in the note section
- "Joekers" Wild Weekly Raffle$5$50$0